FOR ALL YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS
Lady Penelope & Vine Premier Travel
6 High Street
TEL: 01493 443 744
TEL: 01493 656 025
MOB: 07878 406 426
If you have an enquiry about Lady Penelope & Vine Travel and the services we provide please do not hesitate to contact us.
At Lady Penelope & Vine Premier Travel we aim to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all our customers. Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect ourselves and our customers. Please read these terms and conditions which will come into effect upon payment of the deposit. Bookings are accepted only on the condition that the hirer understands and accepts all terms and conditions.
Herein Lady Penelope & Vine Premier Travel shall be known as “The Company” and the person placing the booking shall be know as “The Hirer”.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the general conduct of his or her party.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any persons they deem unfit for whatever reason to travel. If a person’s manner is considered detrimental to other persons or the vehicle then the Company has the right to refuse to continue the journey. If a journey has to be terminated in this manner a refund of any money already paid WILL NOT be paid.
3. Our Company will reserve vehicles for specific dates upon request for a period of 24 hours until a deposit has been paid but please note that a booking is not confirmed until the £50.00 deposit for each vehicle for each journey booked is paid. All bookings are only confirmed as accepted when the Company acknowledges receipt of the deposit. The outstanding balance is due 7 days prior to commencement of date of travel. Any cancellation after this date will result in NO REFUND.
4. In the event of a cancellation, any deposit paid will be forfeited: however, the Company reserves the right to offer a refund at its own discretion. All deposits are non-refundable.
5. Every effort will be made by the Company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays due to unforeseen circumstances I.e. Heavy traffic conditions, traffic accidents, traffic diversions (and or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
6. The Company is unable to accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions (storms, flooding, ice and snow etc...) which could result in a delay or cancellation.
7. Whilst our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels possible however in the unfortunate event of breakdown the Company can not be responsible. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for an immediate repair to the vehicle to enable the continuation of the journey. Should this not be possible the Company will make every effort to arrange for the Hirer to be transferred to another vehicle at the Company’s cost.
8. If the vehicle is unable to attend a function due to a breakdown or accident, the Company will make every effort to supply a similar or alternative vehicle.
9. There is no food, drink or chewing gum to be consumed in ANY of the vehicles at any time.
10. A £100.00 valeting charge will be levied and payable on demand, through misuse by the Hirer or his/her party from food, drink, or illness, or whatever the retail cost may be in excess of this amount to rectify the damage caused.
11. The Hirer shall be fully responsible for any glass breakages, spillages or any damage caused, plus any further incurred losses, I.e. lost bookings.
12. The company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings carried onto our vehicles.
13. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking (I.e. additional pick-ups, change of venue, etc) causing extra mileage or time not made at the time of booking/confirmation cannot be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet these requirements. An additional charge may however be incurred at the Company’s discretion.
14. Once a deposit/payment in full is received by the Company for any confirmed booking, any changes to time/date are subject to availability and are at our discretion. If a replacement vehicle/driver can not be provided at the amended time/date NO refund will be given.
15. When the Company hold the Hirer’s credit/debit card details on file the Hirer authorises us to charge that card for any additional costs covered by these terms and conditions.
16. The Hirer shall be responsible for notifying The Company of any flight or journey delays, failure in doing so will result in the following charges:
First hour after arrival time no charge:
£5.00 for 30 minutes or part of after first hour of arrival time.
E.g., 30 minutes £5.00, 60 minutes £10.00, 90 minutes £15.00 ,120 minutes £20.00 etc.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights.
Lady Penelope & Vine Premier Travel wish you a pleasant journey. Thank you for taking the time to read these conditions. .
|Spirit of Enterprise Awards 2007|
|Special Offers & Discounts|
|Weddings & Special Occasions|
|Taxi & Private Hire|
|Corporate & Business|
|Courier & Freight|
|Accounts & Contracts|
|Rolls Royce Weddings|
|Mercedes E-Class Weddings|
|Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II|
|VW Transporter 8 seater|
|Wheelchair Friendly Taxi|
|Mondeo Titanium Estate Taxi|
|Lady Penelope & Vine Bouncy Castles|